Join the Lindquist Machine Team!
Lindquist Machine Corporation is an innovative, growing company where you can make a positive difference every day!
Open Positions at Lindquist Machine Corporation
Welder / Fabricator
Candidates that have GMAW, GTAW, GMAW-C, FCAW welding experience is a plus.
- Fabricator/Welders must have the ability to read and follow instructions of fabrication prints used to construct components/ weldments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have ability to read and understand welding symbols
- Must have the skills and prior experience welding to AWS D1.1 Code, as well as ASME Section IX.
- Advanced welding abilities with a minimum 3-5 years experience
- Ability to straighten weldments for machining
- Prior machine shop experience helpful, must have a basic knowledge of machine shop operations
- Overhead crane and forklift operation will be required
- Ability to accurately use all measuring instruments and tools
- Experience with Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum, and Exotic metals required.
- Demonstrated ability to properly sequence and accurately assemble parts
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 4 day work week
- Flexible scheduling
- $1.00 per hour shift differential for 2nd shift
- Vacation pay
- Attendance bonus program
- Reimbursement for safety boots and prescription safety glasses
- Education reimbursement
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life coverage eligibility the first day of the month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for overtime work
The production facility can be noisy, so hearing protection is available. All associates, vendors and visitors must wear safety glasses when in the production facility. The shop is not climate controlled.
Lindquist Machine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.