Join the Lindquist Machine Team!
Join the Lindquist Machine Team and you’ll be working with an innovative, growing company where you can make a very real impact every single day!
Precisely the career you’re looking for.
At Lindquist Machine, we value who you are as a person. We value your hard work, your integrity and your creativity. We also value your personal dedication to excelling at your craft. We’re looking for people that pride themselves on a job well done.
Our spirit of creativity and innovation exists because of our people. Our team possess this combination of innate character and learned skills. It’s what separates us from the places you may have worked before that maybe didn’t value what you bring to the team.
We also value your time away from work. We understand that being creative, motivated and exceptional at your job requires time to re-charge. We strive to strike this balance by providing a comprehensive employment package that makes Lindquist Machine a premier employer in Northeast Wisconsin.
Come In For a Tour
Short term disability insurance
Attendance bonus program
Free Gatorade/water during the summer months
Steel-toe work boot/safety glasses reimbursement programs
9 paid holidays
Awards/Recognition for years of service
Referral bonus program
Our Culture at Lindquist Machine
Watch as Mark Kaiser, President & CEO of Lindquist Machine Corporation, describes the culture you can expect from LMC.
About our Work Environment
LMC provides a safe working environment for our associates, customers and visitors. All associates, customers and visitors must wear safety glasses when in the production facility. The shop is partially climate controlled.
Lindquist Machine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Current Job Opportunities
Assembly Team Leader
We are a growing custom machine builder working in diverse markets; we specialize in bringing innovations alive for our customers. Ideal candidate will (and has displayed by action):
In this role you are providing the leadership and direction of the Assembly Team to assist them in building custom machine equipment and getting it out the door! This requires your full engagement in the areas:
- Team development
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem solving
If you have a desire to lead people in a highly technical environment – let’s talk!
What does LMC have to offer you? Here are just some of the great benefits you are guaranteed to have while working here.
- 4/10-hour workdays
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral bonus program
- Attendance bonus program-You can earn up to 32 extra vacation hours annually!!!
Lindquist Machine Corp is a growing custom machine builder working in diverse markets, and we specialize in bringing innovations alive for our customers.
If you have a manufacturing engineering degree or 5 plus years of Manufacturing Project Leading experience; we want to talk with you! Being a team player is a must. The ideal candidate is energetic, passionate about what they do, has a perfection mindset, and thrives in fast paced environments.
The successful candidate will present the following knowledge, skills and abilities (or have a proven track record with the ability and desire to learn quickly):
- Ability to lead multiple projects at one time, with limited supervision (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Understanding of machining & manufacturing processes (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Understanding of how to quote and route machined parts
- Skilled using ERP, Microsoft Excel and other computer software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented & Self-Motivated
- Successful in identifying and implementing continuous improvements
- Main point of contact for internal and external customers
- Estimating of components from parts to complete assemblies & machines
- Creation of manufacturing routings & project schedules
- Coordinate with engineering, manufacturing, and assembly, to meet the project timeline, scope and estimated costs.
- Lead Kick-off and Project meetings with the internal teams to maintain manufacturing schedules and communicate project expectations.
- Work directly with Customers to schedule testing and shipments of projects
- Create & maintain project budget throughout life of the project
- Job Closing process, including P&L analysis & leading project Post Mortems when required
Contact Human Resources
If you’re interested in learning more about Lindquist Machine or applying for a future position, email Human Resources at email@example.com.
Your life. Your schedule.
Life happens… we get it. LMC puts you in charge of your work/life balance by offering flexibility and time off so that you can be present for your children’s events, personal commitments, and other “can’t miss” experiences.